- Full participation is required at each level
- All assignments must be completed
- Motivational participation and active engagement in all program requirements
- Actively participate in a team approach including all scheduled meetings with staff
- Transparent and clear communication
- Sessions will be scheduled in collaboration with the individual and caregiver as appropriate
- Individuals must contact program staff to reschedule any appointments within 24 hours of their scheduled session: 316-866-2464; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prompt attendance is required
- If the individual is 15 minutes late, the appointment will be rescheduled
- If a “late pattern” continues, a team meeting will be scheduled to address the issue
- Payments can be made using cash, check, or credit card
- Payments are required prior to each session or can be paid in full at the beginning of each level.
- Financial assistance is available
Zero Tolerance for Drugs/Alcohol/Weapons
- If an individual brings drugs, alcohol, and/or weapons onto the property, or appears to be under the influence of a substance, the session will conclude immediately.
- A team meeting with the individual, parents/caregiver(s), and Greater Expectations staff will be scheduled to determine the next step of programming for the individual.
Paperwork – (completed by client, family members and/or caretakers)
- General Information
- All pertinent medical/diagnostic/assessment information
Schedule an informal meeting with staff
During this meet-and-greet the following objectives will be met:
- Meeting of staff and viewing the environment
- Explanation of the program and the assessment
- Questions from the individual can be answered at this time
Rapport-building sessions (at least two hours required)
- Following the initial meet & greet, if the individual is interested in moving forward he/she will be scheduled for at least two hours to come observe at Autism Avenue to become more familiar with the program and staff.
- After the rapport-building sessions, the staff will determine if scheduling the initial assessment is the next appropriate step
Pre-Assessment (to be completed within 1-2 hours)
Upon completion of intake and pre-assessment, individual will either be approved for the Greater Expectations Program or referred to an appropriate agency or program in the Wichita area.
Cost: $100.00 – Payment required at the time of the assessment
For further inquiries or to sign up, visit our Contact Us page.