Retail Clerk Job Description
This is a part-time position – Working Saturdays – 5 to 20 hours a month – (9:30 am to 2 pm), and helping with special events as needed. The essential functions of this position will be:
- Waiting on customers in the shop and providing excellent customer service to all callers and visitors to the shop
- Answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages
- Good customer service skills
- Checking out customers using cash register, sacking or wrapping customers purchases
- Other tasks as assigned by shop coordinators will be performed such as opening/closing duties; cleaning the store, etc.
If you would like to print off an application, use the link below and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.